Website ABA Enhancement
The Clinical Supervisor is to oversee a caseload of children with Autism or other related diagnosis. The Clinical Supervisor’s position is to ensure the development of program goals and behavior intervention. They are to support Behavior Technicians in implantation of program goals and behavior intervention plans. Overseeing our Behavior Technicians Supervisors by providing trainings and case management. Essential components of this position are listed below but are subject to change at the discretion of management. This job description describes essential job functions, but does not provide an exhaustive list of duties that may be assigned.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES:
● Maintain a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation that is compliant with HIPPA.
● Clinical oversight of behavior programs
● Schedule and meet/maintain hours according to the authorization for each individual family
● Complete reports and update reports
● Evaluates services and recommendations every 6 months for each client
● Ensures quality of service
● Complete assessments for each client annually and semi-annually
● Provides individual/and group Parent Trainings
● Provides support to LBT and BT’s in the field
● Participates in ongoing trainings, in-services, professional development sessions, and any other general meetings as needed.
● Any other additional task relevant to a Clinical Supervisor
1. Master’s degree or enrolled in a master’s program
2. 2 years of experience working in the field of Autism
3. Previous experience with report writing
4. Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills